Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kitten In The Bathtub

It is Tuesday morning, the 18th of December 2007 at approx 7-30am

I have a story to share with you,,

You see I have a bathroom, with a bathtub, and a shower that is over and within the bathtub, and when I have a shower I put the plug in to the bathtub to save the water to then take it out to water my plants.

For those that don’t realise we are on water restrictions and we are not allowed to over use our valuable water, even for our plants.

Well you see I hadn’t taken the water out at the time.

I had to use the bathroom and the kittens thought they would follow me, well one of them decided she wanted to jump up onto the bathtub now didn’t she, what a surprise she got…I am still laughing as I write as it was so funny at the time.

She jumped in the bathtub, water and all and jumped out that fast she kinda climbed the wall to get out and here is me sitting there watching all this happen and I just cracked up laughing.

I am sorry puss but it was funny.

She scrambled out of the water and ran out of the bathroom.

She knocked a few things down in her process of “let me out of this place”.

Well then she peeked around the corner and then sat on a towel and she was cleaning herself dry, just one side of her got all wet, so I guess you can say that was her first half bath..

I have a feeling she will think twice before jumping up on the bathtub, but I will get a board and put it over the bathtub so it doesn’t happen again, for her sake.






Changing LINKS